Relating to this product
The Library of Congress will not possess liberties to product with its collections. Therefore, it doesn’t license or charge authorization charges for usage of these material and cannot give or reject authorization to otherwise publish or circulate the material.
Finally, this is the researcher’s responsibility to evaluate copyright or other usage limitations and get authorization from 3rd events when needed before publishing or materials that are otherwise distributing in the Library’s collections.
For details about reproducing, publishing, and material that is citing Kentucky payday loans near me this collection, along with use of the first products, see: Carol M. Highsmith – legal rights and limitations Information
- Rights Advisory: No understood limitations on book.
- Reproduction quantity: LC-DIG-highsm-40791 (original digital file)
- Call Number: LC-DIG-highsm- 40791 (ON THE WEB) P&P
- Access Advisory: —
If a graphic is showing, you can easily install it your self. (Some pictures show just as thumbnails away from Library of Congress due to rights factors, you get access to bigger size pictures on location.)
Instead, you can buy copies of varied kinds through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- If your electronic image is displaying: The characteristics associated with electronic image partially depend on whether it had been made of the initial or an intermediate such as for example a content negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction quantity field above features a reproduction quantity that begins with LC-DIG. Then there is a digital image that was made directly from the original and is of sufficient resolution for publication purposes that are most.
- When there is information placed in the Reproduction quantity field above: the reproduction can be used by you quantity to get a duplicate from Duplication Services. It shall be produced through the supply placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
If perhaps black-and-white (“b&w”) sources are detailed and also you want a duplicate showing color or tint (presuming the initial has any), it is possible to generally buy an excellent content associated with initial in color by citing the decision quantity listed above and like the catalog record (“About This Item”) together with your demand.
Cost listings, email address, and purchase types can be found regarding the Duplication Services internet site.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next actions to find out whether you’ll want to fill a call slip out into the images and Photographs researching area to see the initial item(s). In some instances, a surrogate (substitute image) can be acquired, frequently by means of a electronic image, a duplicate printing, or microfilm.
Could be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image is going to be noticeable regarding the left.)
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the image that is digital choice to asking for the initial. All pictures can be looked at at a size that is large you’re in any reading space during the Library of Congress. In certain situations, just thumbnail (little) images can be found if you are outside of the Library of Congress due to the fact item is legal rights limited or will not be assessed for legal rights limitations. Being a conservation measure, we generally never provide a initial product whenever an electronic image can be obtained. When you have a compelling explanation to start to see the initial, talk to a guide librarian. (often, the first is just too big delicate to provide. As an example, cup and movie negatives that are photographic especially susceptible to harm. Also they are more straightforward to see on line where these are typically presented as good pictures.)
- No, the product just isn’t digitized. Please head to # 2.
Perform some Access Advisory or Call quantity fields above indicate that the surrogate that is non-digital, such as for example microfilm or content images?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct you to definitely this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate will not occur. Please visit number 3.
To contact guide staff into the images and Photographs researching Room, be sure to use our Ask A Librarian solution or phone the reading space between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic information as a convenience, and may even never be accurate or complete.
Chicago citation design:
APA citation design:
MLA citation design:
Highsmith, Carol M, professional photographer. A pawnbroker and pay day loan workplace, mostly of the staying viable companies in a stretch of downtown Gary, Indiana, certainly one of America’s many economically troubled urban centers . -09-12. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress, .